If you’re decidedly non-Christian, there is plenty of Christmas you can indulge in:
- Christmas cards
- presents and Father Christmas
- secular Christmas songs (See 14 July)
- non-religious decorations (like baubles and tinsel)
- gingerbread houses
- snömys (like mince pies and sleigh bells and snowflakes)
- Christmas games and frolic
- “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” (of which more later)
- peace, love and joy
Christmas is for everyone.
 But stick to pictures of plum puddings, rather than babes in mangers.
 The original version of whom would rather you left him a bowl of rum punch rather than a mere cookie and milk.
 Although tippity-run is out if you count cricket as a religion.